Certified Mercedes Repair
This certification awarded by Mercedes Benz USA is achieved by successfully meeting a very high criteria of standards which includes training facilities, equipment, tools, repair procedures and customer satisfaction.
Auto Stiegler Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center Excellence Since 1959.
Auto Stiegler is the Exclusive Mercedes-Benz Collision Center for Mercedes-Benz of Encino.
Auto Stiegler technicians are trained to make your Mercedes-Benz look as good as new.
When you trust your repair work to Auto Stiegler, a Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center, you´ll enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will leave looking and performing as close to its pre-accident condition as possible.
Auto Stiegler is certified by Mercedes-Benz and has successfully completed an extensive audit by making significant commitments to quality and service. The tools, equipment, facilities, repair work and customer care at Auto Stiegler meets the highest Mercedes-Benz standards.
We are dedicated to providing Mercedes-Benz quality in every facet of the repair process which is why we provide:
- Free estimates
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz Replacement Parts for exceptional quality
- Pickup & delivery from Mercedes-Benz of Encino
- Mercedes-Benz approved equipment including all tools, parts and paint
- Technicians with up-to-date advanced skills and training
- Manufacturer-approved repair methods to ensure structural integrity
- Lifetime warranty on all paint and labor
- The expertise to restore the safety and integrity of your vehicle´s body structure to as close to its pre-accident condition as possible
- Collision assistance - offering free towing to our facility providing we repair the vehicle
- Combined 60,000 sq. ft. of state-of-the-art facilities including-Approved Aluminum Clean Room, 2 Paint Booths, 4 Frame Benches, Glasurit Paint Materials, etc.
Please take note as to why it is important to bring your Mercedes into a certified collision shop- Mercedes-Benz distinctive features require distinctive attention. Mercedes recommends that ONLY Certified Facilities undertake paint work or body repairs on your vehicle. Certified Collision Facilities understand the unique features and particular needs of your vehicle and they have the tools, equipment, and training needed to repair paint and body damage. While the vehicle owner may elect to have repairs (collision damage repair or paint work) performed by any automotive repair establishment or individual, damage or malfunction caused otherwise by not properly performed repairs are not covered by the Mercedes-Benz New Car Limited Warranty and may cause the car to not perform as originally designed in a subsequent collision to the repaired area.
So bring your Mercedes in today and see why we consider ourselves the best Mercedes-Benz collision facility in the area
Powered by: AutoVitals